Friday – April 29, 2016
The festivities start in Seligman on Friday with registration, music, entertainment, and checking out the sights of Seligman.
* 12 noon to 6pm: Registration in Seligman at the ACME Building
* 7pm: Cruisin’ Route 66 Parade. Everyone is welcome to join in and Cruise Route 66, line-up at the Route 66 General Store at 6:45pm.
* 7pm – 11pm: Music at Snow Cap Drive-in with DJ Beauty & the Beast
* 7pm – 11pm: The Mohave Green Band featured at the Black Cat Bar
For those driving into Kingman on Friday, participants need to register at the Kingman Powerhouse.
* 8am – 5pm: Kingman Hog Days at Mother Road Harley-Davidson (2501 Beverly Ave.)
* 8pm – 10pm: Route 66 Drive-in Movie Night at Best Western Plus Kings Inn, featuring Smokey & the Bandit, gates open at 7pm, free admission.
Saturday – April 30, 2016
Saturday morning in Seligman the vehicles will start to line up in preparation for the start of the FUN RUN® to Kingman which will kick off at 10am. Since this is not a timed event, please feel free to stop along the way to see attractions, take pictures, enjoy refreshments and check out the other vehicles as they cruise by.
* Dawn: Early Birds lines up on Route 66.
* 7:30am – 10am: Final registration.
* 10am: Angel Delgadio starts the Fun Run.
* All Day: Grand Canyon Caverns hosts live Music and the Bratwurst Restaurant will be open from 9am to 4pm. Hamburger & hot dogs barbeque and local craft fair.
* 9am – 3pm: Peach Springs 6th Annual Children’s Art Expo with live music at the Cultural Center.
* 10am – 2pm: Peach Springs 26th Annual Hualapai Pit Roasted BBQ with Hualapai Fry Bread at the Route 66 Park.
* All Day: Hackberry General Store. Store open with live music.
* All Day: Giganticus Headicus. Live music by Rogues, plenty of seating and a food truck for hungry Fun Runners.
* 9am – 5pm: Kingman Show & Shine. Vendors, music, activities for the family. Participants begin arriving in Kingman between 11am and 3pm and line up on Route 66 (Andy Devine Ave) and Beale Street for viewing and judging.
* Starting at 10am: Valle Vista (Mile Marker 71) Firemen’s BBQ, Craft & Bake Sale. Raffle Tickets on Sale for a $100.00 Gift Certificate (To be used at the Route 66 Association’s Memory Lane Gift Shop, winner to be announced at 4:00 p.m. at the Powerhouse Visitor Center).
* 3pm – 5pm: Show & Shine Judging takes place at this time.
* 4pm – 9pm: Route 66 Scholarship Dinner with Silent & Live Auctions at Beale Celebrations Center. Cocktails at 5:30, dinner at 6:30.
* Saturday evening, participants can attend the dinner, dine out at one of Kingman’s eclectic restaurants or enjoy the night scene in Historic Downtown Kingman on a Saturday night
Sunday – May 1, 2016
* Sunday morning the vehicles will line up for the run to Topock/Golden Shores for the final get-together and awards beginning at 1pm. Again, not a timed run so there is plenty of time to stop along the way with Oatman being a fun place. We promise to have each and every burro in the neighborhood on the hoof to meet and greet our Fun Runners. Dawn: Early Birds Line-up by the Powerhouse
* 9am: Cars begin on Historic Route 66 toward Oatman then to Topock/Golden Shores. Led by Jingles (Kingman historic Police Car)
* All Day: Oatman hosts live music, burros and gun fights. Parking on the South end of town
* 11am – 3pm: Refreshments, Food & Vendors in Topock/Golden Shores
* 1pm: Show & Shine Awards Ceremony & Raffles in Topock/Golden Shores